Saturday, May 19, 2007

I got tagged!

This is the first time I've been tagged... ever, so without further ado:

1. I'm only 4'11. (Booster seat laws cut off at 4'9, sad, isnt it?? DOH!)

2. My favorite flowers are roses.

3. My favorite birds are hummingbirds.

4. I love archery.

5. I love crocheting and knitting. (I think I was a spider in a previous life. : ))

6. I clean my house for story inspiration.

7. I love being in my garden.

8. I love the power behind a good storm.

The Rules:
Here are the rules according to whomever likes to make up rules (not me):
1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. (All's fair in Lurv and bloggin')
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Here are the people I've tagged:
I'm tagging you whether you've got a blog or not.
If you don't you can post your answers on your myspace or yahoo group, or even your website.
OR, you can just tag eight more people! (Include your web address in your email to them so they can see your wonderful site.)
Keep the meme's rolling. :)

No comments: