Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Exciting New Things!


New Series in Cactus Rose Opens Today

"Earth Songs"

The stories can be set anywhere in the United States among any Native
American tribe, but must take place between the years 1870 and 1890.

Each story must involve a Native American hero, heroine, or both.
Historical accuracy is essential.

Cactus Rose is looking for believable stories with fully developed
characters and happily ever after endings.

Stories must be 40K or less. This brand new series is now open for
submissions. Please send query and synopsis in your email to
queryus@thewildrose press.comThis e-mail address is being protected
from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it and indicate
that it is for the Earth Songs Series in your email.


I just cannot tell you how exciting it was for me to open my mail this morning and have this note in from my publisher, The Wild Rose Press. Sadly, Blood's Price is erotic, so it won't be going to this line, but I have another story brewing. One that will fit the bill perfectly! EEEE! I'm just so excited to do this one!

Off I go to finish Blood's Price, so I can get at this next one!

C~

No comments: