Friday, November 9, 2007

Still up there!

I just checked out The Wild Rose Press and my Autumn Windsong is now at the number one spot on the Faery Rose Short Story spot. I couldnt be happier! Im still on the top ten lists under the Faery Rose section and the over all Short Story section. Wow, is all I can say. I never dreamed in a million years it would ever happen. Im still just stunned.

I am diligently reworking and expanding my story I called The Magic Garden. Im happy it didnt win the contest as I wanted to make it longer then the 20k word limit. As it was I was over 18k and the story was just so incomplete. Now I can work it the way I wanted it to be. I just hope it isnt considered too dark. I dont think it will, but ya never know.

Well, thats all the new news for now!

No comments: