Sunday, November 11, 2007

Thief of a Goddess Heart Review

Night Owl Reviews

Thief Of A Goddess Heart by Colleen Love
Score: 5/5 Reviewer Top Pick
Reviewer: Diana of Night Owl Romance Reviews
Online: http://www.nightowlromance.com/nightowlromance/reviews/Review.asp?ReviewId=913

I have to say that Ms. Love has penned an absolutely fabulous story. The storyline is extremely unique and quite interesting while the characters draw you in and make you feel like you are part of the story. From the very beginning of the story I was enthralled and I found myself sitting on the edge of my seat hoping that Ivy and Dane made it out okay in the end. It was action packed throughout and an enjoyable page-turner for me. This one is definitely a keeper in my library and if you pick up a copy I assure you that you won't be disappointed. Great story, Ms. Love. Keep the stories coming.



Needless to say, Im so very pleased!!

No comments: