Monday, January 26, 2009

Magic Monday



Not much to say today, other then have a Magic Monday. It is very cold, but sunny with blue skies. Very rare for the Pacific Northwest this time of year. I enjoyed working out in the barn today, just hanging out with the boys. One stallion and three geldings. Lots of love, warmth and fun to be had no matter what the tempreature is. The stallion, Lad was galloping, bucking and kicking his heels up out in the field. Just enjoying the day. :) What a great way to spend an afternoon.

Now, I get to relax with a nice hot cuppa and settle in with my writing. I've pushed through a little wall and I'm off and running.

Hope you have a Magic Monday! :)

C~

1 comment:

Shelley Munro said...

What a gorgeous photo. Have a fun weekend. I hope it's not too cold for you. We're having record high temps down this end of the world.