Saturday, November 13, 2010

Silky Saturday

It's been one of those stress filled weeks! It was my first week back after seven years off at my office! But finally, after over a year of trying, I'm back! I love the team I'm on, the ladies are all wonderful and have great sense of humor! It will be hard on my whole family at first, but I'm hoping this adjustment will go quickly. I've been a stay at home mom for so long, that it seems like my home life is on pause until I return. It will all fall into place though, everyone is supporting me going back to a job I loved having, and really hated leaving to begin with. But family is always my priority. :)
On the writing front, I believe it will help a bit too. Sometimes my brain gets a little clogged if I'm at home and "too close". Getting away, driving, doing other things, all seem to help set the path straight, air things out a bit, and help my plot move along. Don't get me wrong, I keep a pad and pens (don't ask about the pen fetish lol!) on me at all times. I can't let those great lines escape me!

So, I hope everyone has had a wonderful week!

I'm off to work on my next Sterling Moon installment. :)

C~

No comments: