Monday, September 2, 2013

New Beginnings





It's a wonderful Labor Day to do something new and different. I thought I would rekindle my blog and have some fun with it, so I thought I'd start it all off with all of the new beginnings going on in my world.
The first thing is our big move. We moved from a tiny little singlewide mobile home on acreage, to a wonderful little house by the beach! It has been such a blessing for us in so many ways. Not only have we more room to stretch out and move around a little, but we have a wonderful little yard! We are rebuilding the gardens that have been let run wild for the last five years, or so, and really loving the long walks along the beach.

I thought I'd share some pictures of what Mr. C has accomplished so far. He has been a very busy gardener, with lots of plans to go. :)

Roses, Rosemary & Lavender

 
Seedlings: Beets, Turnips, Swiss Chard, Arugula, Spinach, & Lettuce


 
Sage, Peppermint, Spearmint & Roma Tomato

 
Seedlings: Mustard greens & Mesclun

 
Living Room

 
Living Room

 
Back Yard Pond

 
Back Yard Garden
 
 
Back Yard Garden

 
Back Yard Garden with Buddy! ♥

 
 
 
Of course all of these changes has changed the attitude and energy for the better for all of us. The writing project I seemed to be stuck in suddenly has sprung to life in a direction I didn't expect and I am really loving being productive again.

This little house has a very cozy, Hobbit like feel to it and I'm looking forward to cozying in for the winter. I am especially looking forward to the holidays! :D

Here are a couple last pictures my daughter took. It is the view of our walk every evening:


























I hope you all find this much magic in your day! :)

C~



1 comment:

Roberta said...

Everything looks so wonderful, Colleen! I'm so glad you settled in well, and I hope the writing goes well, too. Oh, to be able to see such views everyday, so close to home! Sigh .....

Roberta