Wednesday, April 22, 2009

New Blood's Price review!




http://theromancestudio.com/reviews/reviews/bloodspricelove.htm




Blood's Price
Colleen Love
Historical romance
Available from Absolute XPress
ISBN: 1-894817
Feburary 2009


Colleen Love drew me in with the first page of Elizabeth's story. Her descriptive writing easily creates a visual that helps me "see" the story in my head...The heat the two of them generate together becomes an inferno. Be careful, you might get singed while reading this book! There is no easing into their relationship, it's explosive from the start.

I highly recommend this book, especially if you're looking for something hot and spicy. I found myself wishing the book was longer.

Overall rating: 5 Hearts
Sensuality rating: Very sensual

Reviewer: Sierra Lee
April 21, 2009

No comments: