Monday, August 18, 2008

Magic Monday


Wow, here we are again! It's another Magic Monday.
It feels a little more magic today. Things are getting back to normal. Mr. C is going back to work after a nice vacation. The heat has died down to a nice tollerable 65 - 70 and raining, and I don't have to go anywhere today.

Went out for a ride last night. It was wonderful! Well, except, it was a little impromptu and I was unprepared. I had on a mini skirt! But can I turn down a chance to ride? Oh, hell no. My theory is, if you don't like it, dont look at it. hehe My skirt still covered my bum and that is good enough.
Riding bareback is such a cool experience. To feel the shift in the body and muscles when they go up and down the hills, to also keep your balance and energy in that circular round is just something short of pure magic for me. Of course it was Tanner, which means we had to work for him before the ride too. He isnt an easy catch, but once he knows his fate is sealed and a lead is around him, he is good and takes on a whole new manner. He is a Tennesee Walker with the smoothest gait, but a fast walker. I can hardly wait to ride him again.
I really miss riding my Scooter, but he just cannot be ridden. His hoof is getting better, but he is still out.
So, I think I will start a story that includes him in it. : ) I love that guy.

This is the kind of thing that keeps me moving and airs out my brain! It's the perfect break from all of the editing I've been working on!

Hope your Monday is just as Magickal! : )

C~

No comments: