Thursday, January 14, 2010

Bitten By Books 5 Tomb Review




This book grabbed my interest from the very beginning and held it throughout. Different times, different places, magical gardens…everything was clearly described and easy to imagine. I could easily relate to Lily’s state of exhaustion, as can most women, and unfortunately, the abusive boyfriend is a reality for many as well. Leaf’s willingness to do anything necessary to defend and protect Lily is a wonderful contrast and exactly what she needed. The characters were well developed, and I enjoyed watching Lily’s journey towards trust and Leaf’s towards vulnerability. This was a great story and one I definitely recommend.

2 comments:

Kelley Heckart said...

Hi Colleen,

Congrats on this awesome review. Way to go. I love the new wolf graphic on your website btw.

Colleen Love said...

Thanks Kelley! :)

I love my blue eyed wolfie. He's so gorgeous! :)

Thank you for stopping by! :)