Saturday, September 27, 2008

Saturday's Song



*sigh* My mountains are shrouded in that magic mist this morning.*sigh* It just conjures all kinds of fantasy thoughts.:) Most of all, a brave warrior mounted on his trusty Friesian, clad in leather armor with a beautiful, guilded sword...*sigh*

REALITY CHECK:

Saturday always feels like the 'morning after' for me. Why? Because I have to leave my house for the day on Friday. I babysit my niece and nephew all day long, sometimes upward of twelve hours. I don't mind, honest. It gets me out of the house, away from the computer! Since I homeschool my kids, they have a great day hanging out with their cousins, well, until the older of the two heads off for the school bus.
Another thing I like about babysitting on Friday, is that I get to sit on my arse all day and write. The kids kind of do their own thing and I get a day to my self! Yesterday, I worked on my Pirate book and finished a rather juicy love scene. But it was more then just sex. It was my characters deeper discovery of each other. Uh, no pun intended. hehe
Anyway, the thing is still under wraps, so, no sharing. hehe

Well, I'm just hoping to get house chores done. I don't know what happened to those elves that are supposed to clean while I'm sleeping. Better go find out, because they are really sluffing off! The place is trashed - well as trashed as I will allow it. hehe Thank goodness I have story line plotting to do. Things really get scrubbed down then. It helps me think.
On the good side. I got my final galley edits in to my editor. Have I said how many times I love that woman?? Yeah, I do. She is awesome and I love her to bits and pieces. Thanks, Zanoni! A million thanks.

Well, I'm off (we all knew that, right?) to get busy on my day!

C~

No comments: