Tuesday, July 15, 2008

One of those days

I believe the approaching full moon has been playing it's tricks on me. I don't even have to look at the calander to know when it is approaching. *sigh* I become this insomniac that can't concentrate on anything. When I do sleep it's always an unfit and unrestful state that I wish would just leave me alone. What's worse, I can't even sit still long enough to get anything done. *deep breath* So, I've made a cake, cleaned house, and played with the puppy. I've also done something I've been dreading. My daughter has to have 4 or 5 teeth pulled before she has her braces put on. I don't know why I am taking this so personal. Well, yes I do. I had to have it done, too. I just see it from a mother's point of view now and I am feeling more emotional about it then my daughter. She is trumpted up and says let's get on with it. So, I made the appointment today. Her teeth need to be fixed so she can show the world the beautiful smile that reflects the beauty of her spirit.

Anyway, that is how my day has started. I'm trying to work at making it a more positive one. : P

Happy Tuesday!

C~

No comments: