Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Tuesday's Twaddle




Here is today's inspiration!
It's been working, I tell ya. Yesterday I wrote a chapter and a half! I only had to stop because my poor children were hungry. Since they come first, I had to stop. Then clean up after dinner (and I don't have a dishwasher. Well, I do, it me! But having my hands in all those warm soapy bubbles is oddly one of my 'think times'.), and threw the ball to my little doggie for a bit. Then my mom called and I acutally sat down on the couch. After that, it was all over with. I sat there with my kids and watched the Country music competition show. Its getting down to the wire. Only one more show left. I'm not a die hard country fan, but there are some songs I like.
Then off to bed to read a bit from Robert Jordan.

You know, today is going to be a good day, no matter what. You know why? The sun isn't shining!! :D My silver skies are back and the warm air smells dank and heavy of rain. I am hoping... The rain would do the blackberry bushes good. The blossoms have all set and the hard green berries are emerging from the center of white petals. I am hopeful there too. It's been two years since we have had berries even worthy of jam making. They have been bitter and tiny. I am fortunate that I have a giant twelve foot hedge of them. It's the best fence ever.

Happy Tuesday!

C~

No comments: